Currently, there are over 2,300 registered security companies in NSW alone and over 6,000 Australia wide. However, not all security companies operate in a professional manner. Some companies do not hold the required public liability insurance and many do not pay award rates, cover staff members with appropriate workers compensation insurance or pay superannuation.
Under recent changes to the Security Industry Act, these practices not only affect the security companies concerned, but can also have adverse effects on clients who knowingly employ companies not operating within the Security Act regulations.
We at TCB Security Professionals Pty Ltd believe in providing an exceptional level of physical security protection, while giving clients the peace of mind of knowing that they are dealing with a professional security company that abides by all the rules.
Unfortunately security has traditionally been seen by many clients as a necessary evil, a loss to bottom line profits and certainly many security companies have not helped to bolster the image of security guards in general. When choosing a security provider for your business or home, it is difficult to be sure that what you are promised is what you will receive.
TCB Security Professionals has steadily been building a reputation in Sydney and particularly the northern beaches as a quality company committed to not only protecting clients from physical threats but also ensuring their safety from possible complications arising from dubious business practices. The professionalism of our staff boosts the reputation of your company and adds to the credibility of your event.
Our goal is to be the leading provider of security systems and risk management services with high quality service that focuses on client needs and expectation, customer service principals and value for money. We are different because we care for our clients, not just our profit line.
Our focus is to provide an honest, reliable security service for all our clients whilst ensuring that, regardless of the size of our client base, we treat each individual with the highest possible level of respect and attention.
It is not uncommon for our senior management and even directors to physically work on or at various sites to ensure a complete understanding of site requirements and to be able to continually assess our guards’ performances while they are actually performing tasks and roles.
TCB Security Professionals endeavours to be a proactive provider of security services through:
- Flat-line management structure that ensures all management staff take a hands-on approach with clients and staff members.
- On call senior management representatives with regular site visits conducted by management staff.
- Regular client meetings to ensure that our service level always exceeds our clients’ expectations.
- Ensuring, whenever possible, that the same staff members are rostered to your premises to guarantee familiarity with operations and client needs.
- Clear and defined reporting lines through security supervisors.
- Stringent recruitment processes that ensure only the best staff are employed to protect your business or home.
- Being commercially orientated and therefore providing a value for money security service that is tailored to your needs.
- Staff that are committed to providing the highest possible service to our clients.