Currently, there are over 2,300 registered security companies in NSW alone and over 6,000 Australia wide. However, not all security companies operate in a professional manner. Some companies do not hold the required public liability insurance and many do not pay award rates, cover staff members with appropriate workers compensation insurance or pay superannuation.
Under recent changes to the Security Industry Act, these practices not only effect the security companies concerned, but can also have adverse effects on clients who knowingly employ companies not operating within the Security Act regulations.
TCB Security Professionals Pty Ltd believes in not only providing an exceptional level of physical security protection, but also offering clients the peace of mind by ensuring they are dealing with a professional security company that plays by all the rules.
Unfortunately security has traditionally been seen by many clients as a necessary evil, a loss to bottom line profits, and certainly many security companies have not helped to bolster the image of security guards in general. When choosing a security provider for your business or home, it is difficult to be sure that what you are promised is what you will receive.
TCB Security Professionals has steadily been building a reputation within the security industry as a quality company committed to not only protecting clients from physical threats but also ensuring their safety from possible complications arising from dubious business practices.
TCB Security Professional’s goals include becoming a major provider of security and risk management services by providing a high quality security service that focuses on client needs and expectation, customer service principals and value for money. We are different because we care for our clients, not just our profit line.
Our focus is to provide an honest and reliable security service for all our clients whilst ensuring that regardless of our client base our individual service level for each client never suffers.
TCB Security Professionals endeavors to be a pro-active provider of manpower security services through:
- Flat-line management structure that ensures all management staff take a hands on approach with clients and staff members.
- On call senior management representatives with regular site visits conducted by management staff.
- Regular client meetings to ensure that our service level always exceeds our clients expectations.
- Ensuring whenever possible that the same staff are rostered to your premises to guarantee familiarity with operations and client needs.
- Clear and defined reporting lines through security supervisors.
- Stringent recruitment processes that ensure only the best staff are employed to protect your business or home.
- Being commercially orientated and therefore providing a value for money security service that is tailored to your needs.
- Staff that are committed to providing the highest possible service to our clients.
It is not uncommon for our senior management and even directors to physically work on or at various sites to ensure a complete understanding of site requirements and to be able to continually assess guards performances whilst performing actual tasks and roles.