TCB Security Professionals undertakes the following quality control measures and employs the following Quality Control devices to ensure our service delivery is of a consistently high standard for all our clients.
- TCB Security Professionals management rosters the right person for the right position every time.
- Staff employed by TCB Security Professionals are supplied with a “Terms and Conditions of Employment” document outlining all requirements of the company including:
- Dispute resolution procedures
- Company policy on sexual harassment
- Minimum performance standards
- Code of conduct
- Personal grooming and uniform policy
- Equal employment opportunity policy
- Company policy in relation to work related injuries
- Policy on security licences
It is a requirement that all employees read and sign the Code of Conduct prior to accepting employment with TCB Security Professionals.
- Senior TCB Security Professionals staff are on site for the entire duration of each scheduled major event to direct and manage all staff performance as well as conducting regular site visits.
- TCB Security Professionals can at its discretion organise meetings with all clients to discuss any issues that may arise and provide consultative feedback were appropriate on any security task undertaken by the company. These meetings also provide the opportunity for both parties to provide feedback on various security issues and the opportunity to ensure the service level offered by TCB Security Professionals always exceeds the expectations of our clients.