Nigel Walters – Chief Executive Officer
Nigel Walters has owned and operated TCB Security Professionals (formally NDS Security Services) since 1991. Previous to that he worked extensively within the security industry, giving him a total of over 30 years’ experience. Having seen a need for a security service that lived up to clients’ needs and expectations, Nigel formed NDS Security Services in 1991. NDS was designed to service a select group of clients that wanted the very best of the specialised services on offer. Nigel also has a background in international finance and therefore appreciates security needs from the client’s perspective. The company, now TCB Security Professionals, situated on the northern beaches of Sydney, grew beyond all expectations and now offers a variety of services.
Nigel holds various accreditations including:
- Security Consultants Licence
- Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training
- Certificate III in Security Operations
- Firearms Accreditation
- Handcuff and Baton Accreditation
- Defensive Tactics and Weaponless Control Accreditation
- Monitoring Centre Operator Accreditation
- Licensed Private Investigator
- Liquor Licensees (6649) Course
- Level III in Close Personal Protection
- Corporate Member of the Australian Security Industry Association Limited (ASIAL)
- Second Dan Black Belt in Karate (Zen Do Kai)
- Senior First Aid
- Australian Communication Authority Assigned Frequency Licence (UHF)
Nigel has organised and led a number of security activities including close personal protection duties for a number of international celebrities and business people, crowd control services for many high profile bands and venues, mystery patron and bar watch investigations on contract for various hotels and service outlets, and organised and overseen all aspects of technical and electronic alarm, CCTV and security camera installation and service.
Nigel is a leader within the field because he brings a unique combination of vast operational experience together with managerial know-how to ensure any security activity he undertakes is professional and risk free for the client.